Dripping Springs, TX is found in Hays County and is home to around 1,788 individuals. Being a suburb of Austin, it's known for being a great place to live that's close to the city but not directly inside of it. This makes it an attractive place to raise families with great schools and fantastic healthcare facilities within a short driving distance. The area is home to many famous individuals, including: Patrick Rose, Rick Green, John F. Gregory, E.D. Hill, and many others.
As a homeowner in this town, you know that summers are characterized by hot temps and many days of abundant sunshine. This being the case, it's important for you to have an efficient and functioning air conditioner to help keep your family cool and comfortable. However, sometimes things can go wrong, and your system might not be keeping your home as cool as it should be in all rooms or on all levels of the home. The unit may also be making strange noises, it could be leaking Freon, or experiencing a wide variety of other problems. If this sounds like the situation in your home, you need to get your unit inspected and repaired immediately by a premiere ac repair contractor in the area. We provide our customers with many years of practical, hands-on experience. We know how to quickly diagnose problems and get them repaired fast so that homes and businesses can have a cool environment once again.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, when hiring a professional for broken AC repair, they should do the following:
- Check to see if the correct amount of refrigerant is in the system, if not, more may be needed, or it may need to be properly charged.
- Test the system for any coolant leaks.
- Make sure that areas of leaks have containers in place to properly collect the refrigerant instead of letting it seep into the ground.
- Check ducts in the central air system to be sure there aren't any gaps or leaks.
- Measure the amount of air flow from the evaporator coil to make sure that it is efficient.
- Check to see if the electric control sequence is correct and be sure that the heater and AC can't both be running at the same time.
- Look at electrical terminals to be sure they are clean. Some connections may need to be tightened.
- Make sure the motors are oiled, and be sure that the belts are properly tightened.
- Make sure that the thermostat is running properly. Replace batteries if necessary
- Check the overall efficiency and functionality of the cooling system.
For more information about maintaining your air conditioner, or to schedule an appointment for repair or replacement work, please feel free to give us a call today. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Other Towns Nearby That We Service
Austin, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Barton Creek, Bastrop, Brushy Creek, Buda, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hudson Bend, Hutto, Jollyville, Jonestown, Lago Vista, Lost Creek, Manor, Rollingwood, San Marcos, Shady Hollow, The Hills, Wells Branch, West Lake Hills, Wimberley, Windemere, Woodcreek, Wyldwood